What are therapy side effects?
The following are possible minor/moderate risks or adverse reactions that you may experience with the use of Cala Therapy:
- Discomfort with stimulation (e.g. stinging, sensation of weakness, etc.)
- Allergic reaction to electrodes or other materials
- Skin irritation, including electrical stimulation burns, redness and/or itching
Water helps with the connection between your skin and the electrodes in the band. Without water you may experience discomfort or a warning display during therapy.
In the unlikely event that any of the following more significant issues happen, immediately stop using Cala Therapy and contact your physician.
- Signs of significant and persistent skin irritation, sores, electrical stimulation burns, or lesions at the site of stimulation
- Significant and persistent increase in muscle tightness or stiffness
- A feeling of chest pressure during stimulation Swelling of your arm, wrist, or hand
For a full list of possible side effects, please refer to the Safety Information.
MKG-1024 Rev T Aug 2021