Go back to subcategories

Can I use my Cala kIQ while I am traveling internationally?

You will need to use a travel voltage converter to charge the Cala kIQ system. The travel voltage converter must be rated to convert voltage to 110V. Using the power adapter at voltages outside 110V can damage the power adapter and the Cala kIQ Base Station.


You can perform a therapy session, but your therapy data will not be updated on your MyCala.com while you are using the device outside the US. Your therapy session data is stored in the device and will get uploaded to MyCala.com when the Base Station establishes LTE connection. The LTE connection only works in the US.

MM-0004 Rev B